SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.
SerenityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse 2nd Gm Application

2 posters

Go down

Eclipse 2nd Gm Application Empty Eclipse 2nd Gm Application

Post by Eclipse Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Name- Mike

Age- 18

Location and Timezone- Singapore......GMT+8

Applying for- GM- iam applying for a Gm Level 5 Cool

Experience you have in this position- I have been an admin of many servers as i said. Helping new people to make his/her server successful. Examples of new servers: RolfMs, iMapleMs, DanLiuMs, FinaleMs, SuddenMS, CraftMS, AddictiveMS, KayoMS, and many more that i cant remember. I am also an admin of BoomBoomMs and been a SGM at CareStory. I have also help many servers when they are making a private server, Hamachi or non hamachi, i made a guide for them( specially made from me). I also know a little about editing the item stats and also adding customed NPC's linking into one NPC. Although i had experiences, i think humans are constantly learning from each other. And this way is called the "copycat" method. I can say that, of all the server i have been on GM, i always tell my owner, to give players that has not been a GM and had submitted his/her GM application. Everyone started with no knowledge of "How to be a good GM/Owner/Admin." Chances are given to those that are more convincing and also, willing to learn.

Proof of Experience (in-game screen shots)-Eclipse 2nd Gm Application Maple010

Why we should give you this position- Well, i personally do not think that everyone has a good reason of "why should i make you a GM?". To be, Being a GM is a role given by the owner as an opportunity to help his players and bring people to his/her to make the community more lively. I can say that, i have been admin of many servers, i know what is correct and what is wrong. i do not mistaken people for hacking and banning them for no particular reasons. I also do not abuse my powers as an GM even if i hate that particular person to the core. I am able to fix any errors that the owner is facing and try to source for new and upcoming nice scripts for the players to enjoy. =) I can also host events(depends if owner agrees with it or not.) I treat newcomers friendly and i am willing to spend time listening to the players problems, chat with them when they are bored, solving and advising,etc. I do not discriminate my players. Example: calling them names, talking behind their backs. I am very mature in my own stands, there are always ways to solve problems. Not by running away or jumping into conclusions and pin-pointing at others to make them a scapegoat. I am able to differentiate what is correct from wrong, and able to change them.

Contact Information (MSN, AIM, E-mail, etc.)- Darklord-mike@hotmail.com AND FOR AIM mike7663235

Other useful information- I can edit the weapons stats and love to find new sources for the admins. I am also willing to fix any errors that the admin is facing and encourage people to join his/her server. Also not to forget. VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I respect each and everyone in the server. Want to know more? Add me in msn.

Regards,
Eclipse =).

Eclipse
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Eclipse 2nd Gm Application Empty Re: Eclipse 2nd Gm Application

Post by [gfx]stryker Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 pm

One GM App per person please.
/closed; you can copy/paste this to your first app.
[gfx]stryker
[gfx]stryker
Admin
Admin

http://serenitystory.net/

Back to top Go down