SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.
SerenityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cael's Game Master Application

3 posters

Go down

Cael's Game Master Application Empty Cael's Game Master Application

Post by Cael Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Precept-

To start off before saying anything else, I am not really going to be playing that much though I am just doing this application because I feel I have the potential and such. I will continue being your forum moderator so yeah.

Cael S. Wiltshire

Age-

Was born on the date of 01/01/1984 so that would make me 26. Also, my birthday is one the first of January, I wouldn't gain anything if I was lying.

Location and Timezone-

I currently live in Osaka, Japan though I also migrate from Great Britain and New York itself. I use the majority time of (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) whereas the time for Japan would be eleven hours ahead of this.

Applying for-

Game Master or an assortment of entry level intern if Game Master position is not possible.

Experience you have in this position-

The most simplest form that I can place this answer would be yes. The examples of this answer can be found where I learned some techniques as a game master, forum moderator and intern (a sort of in game moderator). I learn commands as I progressed along side with accomplices in previous servers and forums.
I have maintained the server and people of communities in servers such as SydneyMS, SuperHeroMS, TitanMS, and the well-known OdinMS. I have evaluated myself and it seems that my experience has a gradual amount of respect and expectancy, meaning that I can use it to my advantage in certain situations that may arise. To sum this up, I would say that I had around three to four years of experience in a position such as this, not to be pompous but that is the truth.
Currently, I am a forum moderator for the server InvisionMS which is owned by my friends meaning two and a hefty but small amount of Game Masters. I am always loyal to only two to three servers at a time, though recently I have barely played any servers but have gotten back to InvisionMS and now I am still working for Serenity. This shows my loyalty and honesty of such caliber.

Proof of Experience (in-game screen shots)-

As I have stated on my first application, I do not have visual proof since I do not keep screenshots hoping to become a Game Master or any level of that sort. It has been 4 years at least since I had screenshots and I barely find any decent servers out there to actually be a Game Master for, though this server and one other is at my approval.
Though, another piece of proof can be on the site of SuperHeroMS, where on the forums there is an application section. From there you can see that the admin (My long time friend) has accepted me as a Game Master but recently he has shut down the server and went back to InvisionMS, this makes it easier for me to talk to him. Unfortunately, a lot of people knows this since TitanMS and OdinMS are long gone and best wishes to those owners, and SydneyMS has been modified to FarmerStory. FarmerStory now is a disgusting and repetitive server that lost its shining touch that it once ruled, I have no further love or feeling for the server anymore.
Besides not having visual proof, I do not mind if not having proof will tarnish my chances for achieving a Game Master job entry, since I just want to be on the forums a lot and talk to players since the community matters to me.
Some links:
http://superheroms.webs.com/ (The server is probably gone though you may see that I did play on this server and I was once a Game Master)
http://z6.invisionfree.com/InvisionMsForums (You can see that I am a Forum Moderator and that I am really active on the forums from time to time)
http://invisionms.webs.com/ (I am a Chat box moderator also)

*I am not advertising any server onto this community, I am just purely giving direct evidence of what I have stated.*

Why we should give you this position-
My explanation of this may be a bit cliché, maybe a lot but isn't that what most people do? Anyway, I believe that I should receive this position because among the people that join this server, I actually stick to this server. I have been here with some of the elder members but now they seemed to have left and I am still here, what that says is that I am loyal (Again as stated).
My personality isn't that of a cheerful young adult, since I am serious about my work and when I want something in front of me to be representing with poise that I expect that. This can be complimented by my driven nature which would help with my possible position as a Game Master or assortment of the same title.
I can go on and on, on why you should accept me as a Game Master but the point of me typing this application is for you, the staff to evaluate my performance in answer these inquiries and whether I deserve this opportunity. Hopefully there will be a sense of approval and a good chance me being accepted, that is all I can say for now, everything else will be in due time.

Contact Information (MSN, AIM, E-mail, etc.)-
MSN: sunnyd1395@hotmail.com (Please only E-mail me for emergencies or somewhat important notices)
AIM: steamedbun0195 (This is my cousin's aim, I barely go on it)
E-mail: sunnyd1395@hotmail.com (Please only E-mail me for emergencies or somewhat important notices)

Other useful information-
I do not really have anything to say except that I hope people will read my application at least even though it looks like a bunch of words based on nothing. Also that people will go on the forums, I mean if you do not go on the forums than you will not get to meet new people or be updated by news. People seriously have to stop slacking around and find out information by themselves. If this sounds like a small rant, it is not, just a heads up for everyone.
Another non-related information would to be to be loyal to this server if you are planning to apply for Game Master or say you will be loyal, I dislike dishonest people and it is just a waste of everyones' time.
If there is anything that needs to be fixed that please post below (Of course someone will if there is something needed to be fixed) and that is all for now.

Best Regards,
Cael S. Wiltshire.

Last edited by Cael on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Cael

Back to top Go down

Cael's Game Master Application Empty Re: Cael's Game Master Application

Post by SourDees Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:01 am

Cael your the man you get my vote haha.

SourDees
Mushroom
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cael Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:25 am

Thank you very much.

Cael

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Skillz Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Cael im very impressed Im considering you as a GM even if you dont have expierence etc.. your very mature and loyal we need one of those GameMasters thanks man and: HHEYY GUYS AMAZING NEWS SERVER WENT DOWN TO V62 BUTT!!!
WE ARE GOING TO BE UP 2DAY EVERYTHING FIXED WAIT TODAYS DATE FEBUARY 8TH
WE WILL BE UP WITH SO MANY FEATURES U CANT THINK OF SO CHECK IN ON THE SITE ALL DAY
AND WE ARE GONNA THROW A BIG EVENT KUZZ?!@@@
STRYKER CAME BACKK MAN I MISSED U!!!!
WOOOT STRYKERSS BACK!!!!
[Owner]Skillz
[Owner]Skillz
Admin
Admin

http://serenitystory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content