SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.
SerenityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isaacs GM app

3 posters

Go down

Isaacs GM app Empty Isaacs GM app

Post by Aimeex3 Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 pm

ok i made an event gm app, but i was chosen as an event gm mod. but i wanna be a full fledged GM, one who mostly hosts events and keeps the server fun. but with gm abilities.

Name- Isaac Galindo

Age- i am 16 years old.

Location and Timezone- Texas, Central +2 hours pacific time

Applying for- GM

Experience you have in this position- i have had many experiences with being a GM, in about 5+ servers.

Proof of Experience (in-game screen shots)- Isaacs GM app Maple0004-1

sorry but that is the only proof i have had, most gm ss i took were usually saved in the client folder so i wouldnt lose track of them, and once i deleted the folder for the server, well they got deleted.

Why we should give you this position- you should choose me for which i have had much more experience with GM'ing then probably anyone else who has who is applying. i am already an event gm mod in this server but i would rather prefer to be a gm. being mod isnt that much fun. i wanna help this server in benificial ways.

Contact Information (MSN, AIM, E-mail, etc.)- AIM -shadower4p0c@aim.com, Yahoo- shadower4p0c@yahoo.com

Other useful information- well i like to make friends, never enemies, i would rather be told if im annoying to them or if they dont wanna be around me, rather then just being mad at me while im near them. i love to help people out with personal problems with whatever they have, real life drama, boy/girl troubles, and if they dont want to talk about it, its ok i have a way of them telling me, i can read people like a book, emotional wise. i play football so im SUPER disaplined, i am a great listener and teller, if i were working for u u give me an order, RIGHT AWAY i will go and do what u tell me (no homo) anyways.... i am very organized (as you can tell) and very friendly if you need help with something i will help u back with anything i know and with my fullest potentual. i like to make people laugh and have a great time, i like to help keep this server fun and kool, by doing events, i even got some good event ideas ill post later. if anyone has problems ill tell them. "you can tell me, i can help, trust me, i have had alot of experience with stuff that mabey u wouldnt of had." i will be their shoulder to cry on, i will be their helper, i will be there for them, i will be there for ANYBODY who needs my help. i am very calm i can deal with the most stubborn people ever on the server, even if they were giving me addittude i will keep my cool and figure out what he wants. but if he abuses the other players, its 3 strikes hes out, temp ban or perminet ban i will discuss it with fellow gms especially Admin when he has time. i do not tolerate hackers or packet editors in anybit. since this is a beta version. i myself may ask a few questions here or there. for example like hammer, most servers ban people for it, because its glitched, like snipe, but here when i saw it i freaked out, but it turns out its legal, pretty sweet eh? LOL i have had enough experience being a GM i can literally figure out why theres a bug, glitch, or major lag, i know certain problems other people may not know, i have so much experience i can literally help anyone with anything if needed.
I AM ACTIVE U SEE ME ALL THE TIME!!! i never do that i see what the admin says about my forums, if they like it kool, if they dont and i dont become one, kool ill still play the server i like this server either way, im not going to leave after i post the forum or get rejected.

ok so thnx for reading that threadline of me :] but now is the time for me to post my event ideas i have always had.

~:EVENT IDEAS:~

Trivia, CTF, Hide and Seek, killing event, party jq. kill marking, scavenger hunt, Beat the clock, Welcome to hell.

Event winnings -
I.O.C., means item of choice, they cna get any item ranging form nx item to a gm scrolled item they want scrolled, or an item they truely and dearly want.

1st -I.O.C. with 30 white scrolls
2nd - I.O.C. with 20 white scrolls
3rd - I.O.C. with 10 white scrolls

OR

1st- 20 gm scrolled with 30 white scrolls
2nd - 15 gm scrolled with 20 white scrolls
3rd - 10 gm scrolled with 10 white scrolls

Trivia-
the way this works u tell people to cc 1 ask them a question in notice to where all participating maplers will have a chance to win. have them either smega or whisper the answer to the gm who is hosting the event. each participating winner gets I.O.C. OR scrolls depending on the winner from gm scrolled items they want scrolled or white scrolls 20 each winner.

Capture the flag-
the way this one works if that u have a blue team and a red team composed of 6 players each ( 1 full party ), u send them both is an area for example: KERNING CITY, one goes into a shop and the other in the swamp somewhere, now a certain artifact will be the flag, the opposing team will need to pick up the flag and bring it back to the base. then they will smega out loud that they have captured the flag. to tag a player a player must trade an opposing player and smega, i tagged (players name) and they will automatically be transported to the free market and wait 1min to go back into the playing field.
the team that wins gets these event items-
Team win - I.O.C. and GM scroll their item of choice, or white scroll for each winner

Hide and Seek-
a gm will talk in the Notice Command, and give the maplers hints, ranging from 1 hint to 3 hints.
Example: come find me ill give u a hint, come here zombway eat flesh, sound familiar? well it should, its the truck in ant tunnels, right b4 u head to evil eye caves. there will be 4 rounds, rating form 1st to 4th winners.

1st - I.O.C. 30 white scrolls
2nd - I.O.C. 25 white scrolls
3rd - I.O.C. 20 white scrolls
4th - I.O.C. 15 white scrolls

no gm scrolling in this one for which the GM's may want to refer to this event alot.

Killing event -
this takes place in the freemarket entrance, or somewhere big and empty, no monsters there at all, and we just need 1 gm for it, BUT THEY NEED TO WATCH OUT NTO TO SUMMON TOO MUCH OR ELSE THE SERVER WILL CRASH!!
ok now all the gm has to do is !shout... w/e every server has a different command... but anyways all he has to do is shout and tell everyone cc1, 2, 3, or 4 and say come to (wherever) and once everyone who is participating in the event, the gm summons ALOT of good monsters as in balrogs, pianus, papulatus, zak, whatever! and have a killing event, there is no need for winnings for this event, because what ur winning is, IS LVLING!!! and mabey some mesos and candy whatever the gm decides to summon.

Party JQ-
we have a party of 3 people each, they get sent into a jump quest area, depending on how many teams there are is depending on how long this event will last, now the jq map MUST BE HARD.
each team will be timed, the fastest team will recieve the best prize, and ranking down the list of the parties who werent faster then them

Kill Marking-
now this event should take place in the map NLC, there will be a party of 3 people aswell, one party will go one by one, fastest time will be the winners. now the team will start off in the NLC subway, once the time starts, they race up finding HARD MONSTERS to kill. the fastest team ot kill them all, is the winner.

Scavenger hunt-
everyone knows how this works, gm anounces a scavenger hunt, either giving hints
im round, im usually covered by a warm flying thing, when i am born i want my meal my mommy had to go early for.
also known as the birds in ludi, the ones who drop eggs, im asking for an egg, the first person to bring back ALL LISTED ITEMS, ranking form 1st to 4th wins.

Beat the clock-
sending a group of two or more people in at a time, they must be partied up, they are time limited on how fast to do the JQ.
there will be ranking times, from 1st to 3rd.
EX: u finished in under 6mins u get 1st
EX: u finished in under 12mins u get 2nd
EX: u finished in under w/e mins u get 3rd
THERE IS NO LOSING IN THIS EVENT, (great for new comers)
prizes range form.. of course ranking biggrin.gif
1st u get a really good prize, depending on GM or Admin
2nd u get an ok prize a little less value then 1st, depending on GM or Admin
3rd u get an woo prize, a little less value then 2nd, depending on GM or Admin

Welcome To Hell-
crystal of time this will take place, where u are walking to go fight dark lords counter self. bosses, strong as hell monsters. meaning papu, crow, big boss, guards, a bunch of them, mabey even a zak. all depending on the event hoster on which monsters will be summoned, players are sent to hell, (which is where the monsters are at) they can either stay, or run to the end and go into the portal (heaven, which would tele u to some map safely) IF entered heaven, u are disqualified. the way u win this event is if u dont dc or die, but u stay alive IN HELL!

FYI i am the original creator of these events except for welcome to hell, my friend told me about that one, just for the fun of all things good. well thank you for reading my app and thank you for taking the time to read it.

HAPPY SERENITING
Aimeex3
Aimeex3
Mushroom
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Isaacs GM app Empty Re: Isaacs GM app

Post by [gfx]stryker Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Lol, you've already been accepted as an Event GM Wink.
No need to reapply Razz.
Oh...
you wanna apply for true gm this time.
Well, either way, you're still an Event GM Razz and those are Level 3, I believe.
[gfx]stryker
[gfx]stryker
Admin
Admin

http://serenitystory.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aimeex3 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:17 am

lol ooooh , lol ok, matt never really broek it down for me XD but ok lol OH and one thing might not be active for this week at all because i got exams this week -.- WISH ME LUCK Very Happy
Aimeex3
Aimeex3
Mushroom
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by [gfx]stryker Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Yea, same... exams and drivers ed.
My life is so packed up til March Neutral
[gfx]stryker
[gfx]stryker
Admin
Admin

http://serenitystory.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by vivanrocks Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:10 pm

lol idk how ot apply for a gm but could i be one please?:O (never been one)

vivanrocks
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum