SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SerenityStory
Please Login. If you do not have an account, go Register.
SerenityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toby's gm app

4 posters

Go down

Toby's gm app Empty Toby's gm app

Post by terf91 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 am

Name- Toby

Age- 15 yrs old

Location and Timezone- GMT-8:00 Texas, United States

Applying for- GM uhm yea i guess a GM

Experience you have in this position- ive been a gm in v55(3) v62 (3) v75(2) but ive nvr played it so ima get use to the commands

Proof of Experience (in-game screen shots)- https://www.youtube.com/user/tobster148#p/a/u/0/O7sq9CI5OVs

Why we should give you this position-

Contact Information (MSN, AIM, E-mail, etc.)- Toby-148@hotmail.com

Other useful information- I have been a GM on a few different and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a Professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha. Razz

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at Hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out punishments. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

terf91
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Toby's gm app Empty Re: Toby's gm app

Post by terf91 Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 pm

ima spam post jk well maybe

terf91
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by SourDees Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm

have you even played the game yet???

SourDees
Mushroom
Mushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiasco Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Lol Dee tell that to the other like
8 ppl that made apps and haven't even played
our server.

Fiasco
Pig
Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Cael Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I mean people read the format to get it, but they do not read the part that says you must have played 3-5 days lol.

Cael

Back to top Go down

Post by terf91 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm

but server wasnt up when i made up dont worry im very very very active lol
on weekends

terf91
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Cael Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:28 am

You have 24 hours until this application is closed.

Cael

Back to top Go down

Post by terf91 Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

wats download area or link

terf91
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content